Each time you use our Platform, you are indicating your acknowledgement and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of information about you collected through our Platform as set forth in this Policy. We may revise this Policy without advance notice to you but we will let you know of any changes by posting a revised Policy on our website with a new effective date. If you do not accept the terms outlined in this Policy or a revised Policy, please do not use our Platform.
What Information We Collect
We collect personal information about you that you provide while using our Platform, including the application process and usage of our website or mobile application. For example, we may collect the following personal information:
- your name
- your email address
- your date of birth
- your home address and telephone number
- your social security number
- your employment and income information
- credentials for and information from third‑party sites
You can review and edit some of your personal information at any time by logging into our website.
How We Collect Information
We collect information about you:
- from you, when you register on our Platform or use our Platform;
- from third parties such as public records or websites;
Why We Collect Information
We may use and disclose your personal information that is collected through our Platform in accordance with applicable law and the privacy notice, where appropriate, which uses may include:
- providing and managing services you have requested;
- verifying your identity and authenticating you;
- protecting against fraud or security threats, and otherwise managing risks;
- communicating with you regarding services that may be of interest;
- evaluating and improving our Platform and other offerings;
- tailoring our services and otherwise enhancing the customer experience;
- satisfying legal or regulatory requirements or law enforcement requests; and
- as permitted by applicable law.
- “Cookies” are small amounts of data a website can send to a visitor’s web browser. They are often stored on the device you are using to help track your areas of interest. Cookies may also enable us or our service providers and other companies we work with to relate your use of our online services over time to customize your experience. Most web browsers allow you to adjust your browser settings to decline or delete cookies, but doing so may degrade your experience with our online services.
- Clear GIFs, pixel tags or web beacons—which are typically one-pixel, transparent images located on a webpage or in an email or other message—or similar technologies may be used on our sites and in some of our digital communications (such as email or other marketing messages). They may also be used when you are served advertisements or you otherwise interact with advertisements outside of our online services. These are principally used to help recognize users, assess traffic patterns and measure site or campaign engagement.
- Local shared objects, sometimes referred to as “flash cookies,” may be stored on your hard drive using a media player or other software installed on your device. Local shared objects are similar to cookies in terms of their operation but may not be managed in your browser in the same way.
Most browsers provide you with the ability to block, delete or disable these technologies. If you choose to reject cookies or similar technologies, some services may not be available or some functionality may be limited or unavailable. Please review your browser’s help pages for assistance with changing your settings.
Links to or from Other Websites and Services
“Do Not Track” Signals
We do not respond to “do not track” signals from your browser at this time. To learn more about how “do not track” works, please visit http://allaboutdnt.com/.
We use security controls to protect against unauthorized use, access, modification, destruction, disclosure, loss or theft of your personal information in our custody or control.
We do not knowingly solicit from, and the Platform is not intended for, children under 18, and children under 18 should not provide personal information online. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child under the age of 18 has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us. We will delete such information from our files.
How You Can Contact Us
If you have questions or concerns regarding this Policy, please contact: Compliance iBillionaire 154 Grand St New York, NY 10013