Registrations and Applications
You may be presented with the opportunity to register or open an account through the Platform. When you register or apply, you agree to provide current, complete and accurate information about yourself. If any information you provide is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we have the right to cancel your registration, reject any application you have submitted, terminate any agreement we have with you and restrict your future use of the Platform and our Services. We reserve the right to reject any registration and/or decline any application.
To access our Services, you may be required to register and create an account on the Platform. You may not disclose your user name or password to any third party. If you learn of any unauthorized use of your password or account, please contact us immediately. You may be required to log-in in order to use certain parts of the Platform.
Restrictions on Use
You agree to abide by all applicable laws and regulations in your use of the Platform and our Services. In addition, you agree that you will not do any of the following:
- register for more than one account, or register for an account on behalf of an individual other than yourself or on behalf of any group or entity;
- post or otherwise make available content, or take any action on the Platform, that may constitute libel or slander or that infringes or violates someone else’s rights or is protected by any copyright or trademark, or otherwise violates the law;
- post or otherwise make available content that in our judgment is objectionable, such as content that is harmful, threatening, inflammatory, obscene, fraudulent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful or otherwise objectionable; that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Site; or that may expose us or our users to any harm or liability of any type;
- post or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations or promotional materials, or any other form of solicitation;
- use the information or content on our Platform to send unwanted messages to any other user;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your age or your affiliation with any person or entity;
- post or otherwise make publicly available on the Platform any personal or financial information of any third party;
- solicit personal information from anyone under 18 or solicit passwords or personally identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- use the Platform or our Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Platform;
- harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of our users from the Platfrom by electronic or other means, including via the use automated scripts; or
- post or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
If you believe that any material on the Platform infringes upon any copyright that you own or control, you may send a written notification to us via regular mail at iBillionaire, 154 Grand St, New York, NY 10013. In your notification, please:
- confirm you are the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyrighted work that has been infringed;
- identify the copyrighted work or works you claim have been infringed;
- identify the material that you claim is infringing or is the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed (please include information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material);
- provide your contact details, including an email address; and
- provide a statement that the information you have provided is accurate and that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
Changes and Modifications
We are not responsible for the information practices employed by sites linked to or from our website. In most cases, links to third-party websites are provided solely as pointers to information on topics that may be useful to our users. Since third-party websites may have different privacy policies and/or security standards governing their sites, we advise you to review the privacy policies and terms and conditions of these sites prior to providing any personal information.
No Warranty; Errors; Disclaimers
Limitation of Liability
You agree that iBillionaire, www.iBillionaire.com and all logos related to our products and Services are our or our licensors’ trademarks or registered trademarks. You may not copy, imitate or use them without our prior written consent. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts are our service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress. You may not copy, imitate or use them without our prior written consent. All right, title and interest in and to the Platform, any content thereon, our products and Services, the technology related to our products and Services, any and all technology and any content created or derived from any of the foregoing are our or our licensors’ exclusive property.